While each suit is different, below are examples of some of the causes of action we are arguing. For each client, The Resolution Law Group will argue the causes of action that may apply to that client’s particular circumstances.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty in the loan modification process (taking trial payments on the promise of a permanent modification then denying the permanent modification)
- Fraudulent concealment of the facts of securitization process by lenders to homeowners.
- State consumer protection laws
- Breach of contract
- Fraud in the modification process
- Fair debt collection practices Act
- Negligent servicing (failing to properly apply payments per Fannie Mac Note Agreement)
- Truth in Lending Act Violations
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act Violations
- Common Law Fraud
- Slander of Title
- Unfair Business Practices (falsification of homeowners’ loan documents)
- Violations of Civil Code (wrongful foreclosure)
- Violations of Commercial Code (ownership of the note)
- The fraudulent and illegal use of MERS in connection with those loans and mortgages
- Defendants’ failure to perform their obligations required, pursuant to accepting TARP funds
- Defendants’ breach of Plaintiffs‘ statutorily protected rights
- Defendants breach and willful violation of numerous consumer and homeowner protection statutes and the willful violations of unfair business practices statutes.
- Accepting money, transferring alleged assets, and foreclosing upon alleged assets in instances where the alleged assets do not exist, and in which these Defendants have no right, title, or interest upon which they can act; and
- Defendants’ continuing tortuous conduct.
If you suspect that you are the victim of Mortgage Fraud, do not hesitate to email or call please contact The Resolution Law Group at (203) 542-7275 for a confidential, no obligation consultation. Our attorneys are here to help institutional investors recoup losses that are a result of a financial scam or negligence. Your consultation with us is free.
Lender Litigation, Unlawful Foreclosure, Tarp Money, Mortgage Backed Securities, Derivitives Lawsuits, Insider Trading Lawsuit, SEC Settlements, Ponzi Scheme Lawsuits, Intentional Misrepresentation, Securitized Mortgage, Class Action Securities Lawsuit, Robo-Signing Lawsuit, Lost Equity Litigation, Mortgage Lender Fraud, FINRA Fraud Lawsuit, Suing Banks, Fraudulent Misrepresentation, Short Sale Fraud, Fraudulent Business Practices, Mortgage Litigation, Complex Tort Litigation, Injunctive Relief, MERS Fraud